Collection of small Unity Editor tools to make your work faster and life easier.
- Warning signs shows potential problems in the Scene directly in Hierarchy window. Such as missing scripts, missing references, invalid button actions and much more.
- Integer snapping, no more object positions like 5.03429e-07. Works on background, no user actions needed.
- Time scale presets to quickly change time scale when application is playing in editor. Also option to break application when any Hierarchy change happens.
- Text search to find UI texts or text meshes containing wanted text. (Not in object names, but in actual text fields.)
- Find all the scripts that are referring to certain GameObject, another script or any component in Scene. This is also integrated to context menu in Hierarchy so it can be used without having this tool open.
- Layer display showing how many objects use certain layers and quickly find them. Also great for finding unused layers.
- Hiding GameObjects from Hierarchy, listing hidden GameObjects and bringing them back when needed.
- Display all cameras in Scene at once and see what each camera is showing. Can move Scene view to any game camera's position, or set game camera to show same view that current Scene view in editor is showing.
- Change object's position/scale without moving/scaling any of their children.
- Showing visual information of 2D texture or sprite transparency.
See the Unity Asset store page for full introduction and screenshots.
Where to get
Download from Unity Asset Store